This Vegan Biscoff Cake is moist, fluffy and perfectly rich. It’s easy to make, it only has 4 Ingredients (2 of which are Biscoff!), and is perfect for when you’re craving something sweet!
This Vegan Biscoff Cake is moist, fluffy and perfectly rich. It's easy to make and is perfect for when you're craving something sweet!
- 350 g Lotus Biscoff Biscuit
- 2¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 350 ml Almond Milk
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Prepare an 8” square baking pan, by lining with baking paper.
- In a food processor grind the Biscoff biscuits into fine crumbs.
- Microwave the almond milk for 1-2 minutes, until warm.
- In a bowl mix together the crumbs, baking powder and the milk.
- Whisk the ingredients until you have smooth-ish batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-35 minutes, or until a toothpickcan be inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the pan and move to a cooling rack.
- Once cool, top with Lotus Biscoff Spread and smooth out.
- Cut into 9 pieces and serve.